Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd offers best of the class 6 Months Industrial Training for Civil Engineering students. Nowadays, civil engineering is in huge demand everywhere, from the Municipal to National Governments, in the public Area, Homeowners to International and private companies as well. We have been training students of Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ Mechanical and Civil for more than 16 years.
Our 6 Months Industrial Training for Civil Engineering students course is designed according to the demands of the market keeping in mind the hottest current trends and the future of the marketplace in which you will be going to work. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified training company whose students are settled in reputed MNCs in India and abroad.
Overview of 6 Months Industrial Training for Civil Engineering students
Because Civil Engineering is a rapidly growing area of specialization, Netmax Technologies strongly encourages students and graduates to take it up via job-oriented training courses. Our range of 6 Months Industrial Training for Civil Engineering students is very vast. Netmax has a staff of seasoned professionals, proficient and well-qualified instructors, who have working experience in their domains which includes AUTOCAD, REVIT ARCH, REVIT MEP, STADD.PRO, 3DS MAX and much more. Our tutors deliver the highest quality learning experience to the members of the class.
6 Months Industrial Training for Civil Engineering students by Netmax is the most effective method by which Civil Engineering students can easily cultivate realistic competencies of the industry. The course empowers students to utilize the theory they studied in a practical way and create projects or do analysis with the help of industry standard software.
Courses offered in 6 Months industrial training for civil engineering students:
- Staadpro Software- Structure Analysis
- AutoCAD Software- Designing and Drafting
- Google Sketchup- Structure Designing
- Autocad Civil 3D- Building Modeling
- Dynamic, and Static Analysis
- Get know about all Indian steel and Concrete design e.g IS 800, IS 456, etc.
- STAAD BEVA and pipe analysis integration
GOOGLE SKETCH UP:
- Volume and Area Calculation
- Advance Camera tools
- Add Location
- Proper Rendering tools
- Step by Step explanation of examples
- Self-evaluation and exercises at end of the session
- Detailed Explanation of Autocad
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D:
- Survey and Data Collection
- Modeling features
- Different type of visualizations
- The BIM tools for civil engineering